Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Darling Gracie~

Today was your first day of preschool and I couldn't be more proud of you. Last night as you and I were reading bed time stories you told mommy about how your friend received a blessing from her daddy before she went to school and asked if you could have one from your daddy. Daddy gave you a blessing this morning and I have never seen you sit more still for a blessing than this morning. I am so amazed by your ability to understand things and accept them faithfully. You truly are beyond your years my little one. After school you told me that "you believe Daddy's blessing helped you like your new school." Oh, and that you changed your mind about swimming -- that you would rather go to the park instead. You are such a joy to be around, mommy is so happy that she can once again be able to play with you free of bed restrictions and hospital tubes. I love you baby.

~Mommy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, sweet Tommi, once again you bring tears to my eyes! I love you! The love of a mother is a wonderful thing to experience. We are blessed!

Liz Hymas said...

Tommi those were so sweet, you also brought tears to my eyes especially the part about Gracie asking for a blessing from daddy. How stinkin cute is she? That is amazing to me that she understands the concept. I love you guys.

Dan and Gram said...

Dear, dear Grace...We love you.