Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My heart is full

My cup runneth over, I have yet to pin point the reason for this overwhelming feeling- maybe it is the season, maybe it is my husbands amazing ability to take care of me just so, perhaps it was because my child smiled at me when she woke up or simply a combination of all of thee above. All I know is I want to remember these things, I want to always feel this feeling of gratefulness to be here enjoying life with my sweetness and little boogs. The family I have created means the world to me and I don't want it to go without saying how much joy you fill it with.





4 comments:

Jen said...

I feel the same way!!! Both about your family and my own....

See you in a couple of weeks! Coke and rum, here we come!

Dan and Gram said...

Simple gifts and grateful hearts bring great joy. What a blessing to have both!

Lindsey Jefferies said...

What a great picture of you Tommi! You look so beautiful in that picture! We need to get together soon...we miss you guys!

Beach Mommy said...

Amen.... I truly love life, ups and downs included:)