Monday, December 1, 2008

Latest Adventures ... (Post by Grace)

Just a little update on the goings on here in SD.
My mom and dad found a rope swing that I love--can you tell by the smile on my face?
Halloween was a blast with my cousin Masser -Masser man and my beastie Miss Star. Mason was a turtle and I was a Utes cheerleader and Miss Star was a Mermaid. My mom said, "No," to the cheerleading outfit--guess who won? Mason lives close to me so I get to see him a lot. I love it and I know mom and dad love seeing Uncle Stevers and Aunt Lizzard, too. I like to watch out for Mason so that he doesn't get hurt. I think my care and concern stresses my mom out--she says I am bossy with him.

We moved again. I love my new house but not the stairs--they make my legs tired so I usually cry at the bottom of them until someone carries me up. It makes my mom say "e-gads" a lot.


We have a park by our house that shoots water out of the ground so kids can run through it, and a BIG grassy hill that you can roll down on your side. Can you believe that even in November we are able to run outside in our swimsuits?

Lastly, my new favorite joy in life is ballons. We let them go after we play with them because "Uncle Rory likes them."

Santa is coming soon so I better go do good girl stuff so he visits me ... ciao for now.

9 comments:

Dan and Gram said...

Gracie, you're the cutest girl in all of San Diego! We love you and hope to see your new house before long. Let us know when you go to see Santa...we miss you! Fly a balloon to us!
Grammie and Grandpa

Jen said...

So cute Grace! You are getting SO big! I wish I could jump on a plane with Katers and come visit you. Kate loves balloons too. She calls them "boos". We miss you----and your mommy and daddy. A lot!

Marianne said...

OK, I LOVE the new picture of all of you!! I wish I could get a family picture that looked that good! It sounds like you've been keeping busy (moving and all). Will you be coming up for Christmas? I hope so!!

Liz Hymas said...

Oh my! I LOVE your family picture!! You are so gorgeous and whoever took them really captured all your personalities! I loved this post! You are so creative and I just loved it from Gracie's point of view. I didn't realize there was water that sprayed at your park, that is so fun. And your sweet comment about Uncle Rory and balloons brought tears to my eyes. You are seriously the cutest! I heart you.

Dan and Gram said...

How do I get a copy of that picture for my living room wall? Christmas is coming........

J-me Boyce said...

Great post G-Love. I like balloons too. Give your mom a huggy for me and tell her to feel better soon.

Unknown said...

We miss you guys lots! Love the pictures and wish we could play with you! Adam and Anna love rolling down hills, too.

Beach Mommy said...

About time Hymas fam! Very cute Gracie! One of these days we'll get you and Colten and Noah together to play! We also need some pics of the new place? We need to be able to picture what you're doing where you live now! How's Russ liking the commute? Is it worth it?

Suzanne said...

LOVE the family picture! It is darling. LOVE the post. Gracie, you are one sweet, funny girl. We miss you guys!