Monday, January 19, 2009

Photography New Years Resolution

Okay so I have a bazillion yes you read that right BAZILLION new years resolutions this year but the one I want to pay special attention to in this post is my resolution to get my dang photography up and going. I have been saying this for a few years now and this is the year. So with that that in mind I am calling on the help of all my dear sweet friends and family to help me with a name. I am not super cheesy so please keep that in mind. My future photo business will be for individual portraints, family portraits, toddler, infant pregnancy you get the jist, please keep that in mind as well. The winner will get an awesome prize mailed to them!! Goodluck, be creative and have fun with it!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How about Photommiography? He He He! Oh wait, you don't want cheesy! Here's a few more:

Inspired by Grace
Simple Moments
Tommi Jean Photography or
tommijean.photography


I really like your name--it's unique and classy--just like you, and just like your photos!

Jen said...

I will think on it.
You will like it.
I will win.
I'll get back to you.

Anonymous said...

Jenny, you crack me up!! Way to will things!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Okay let's see....I might be a little on the cheesy side (I can't help it) so here goes:

*Endless memories
*A moment in Time
*Pocket Full of Posies (that is the name I want to use if I ever start a children's boutique)
*Capture Photography

I will think of more. But I agree about your name...you do have an awesome name!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh my goodness, I just have to say I have a pretty smart kid, cuz she just came up to me at the computer and said "Oh Grace, mommy. That Grace" It's been forever since she has seen miss Grace. I was way impressed, lil' Gracers made a big impact on my lil bean. Sorry had to share. :)

California Blakes said...

What about

Tommi Grace Photography

Dan and Gram said...

We hereby submit:
"Treasures by Tommi"
Send the awesome prize anytime--we will provide the brown loveseat for your intimate photography treasures!

A Resh Perspective said...

How bout,

Windows to the World.
Wind and See (not sea)
Lookie-loo Photography.

3975 Nobel Dr. #293
San Diego, CA 92122