Monday, October 13, 2008

Utah Man Sir, Utah Man Am I!!



Our Utah trip provided more than just catching up with family members and fall weather, by fluke our Brother and Sis in law (Jen & Dan) were able to muster us up some Utes tickets. My husband is generally a pretty happy guy but you haven't seen happy on Russ's face until you have seen him at a Utes game. Not only were we able to go to the game but we were also able to call it a date. You haven't seen happy on my face until I get a babysitter I can trust, my wonderful mom took the misses which is a rare occasion being that we live far from the comforts and conveniences of home. The game did not dissapoint either, we couldn't have asked for a better showing from our team!! Thanks again to the Purdies it was a blast to be there!! Ma' you rock, I know you had a ton going on that day to!!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lindsey Jefferies said...

You guys have never looked so good! Utah red suits you well! Fun to see you the other night. We love getting together with ya...let's do it again soon.

Liz Hymas said...

Tommi! You guys look so dang cute at the game, I'm glad you got to go.

Jen said...

I'm glad there were some tickets available, but don't thank us. It was all Mark! I am so glad you got to have fun. Dan is the same way (happy expressions) at Utah games. It's like Christmas morning.....

Dan and Gram said...

To look at the stands in the pictures, you guys were about the only ones there! It was so fun to be with you for a few days!

Liz Hymas said...

Ummmm hello!!! Your blog looks so dang cute!

Alisha said...

Wish we could have seen you when you came up. Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun.

Suzanne said...

Go Utes! That was the greatest game ever! A nail-biter to the very end...and thanks to Louie Sakoda, a fabulous finish! How sad that we didn't even know you guys were up...it would have been so fun to see you there!