Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sisters

I love my sisters!! I was blessed with one blood sister who is truly my best friend!! I have also been blessed with three sisters in law that are just as wonderful as my own!

The First: Kenni J. Peterson Burdette:

Kenni: She is my rock my constant anything! She is my shoulder to lean on when I need honesty and love in my life. She makes me feel like I am the funniest person alive by laughing at all my jokes no matter how lame they are. She is my example of what a mother truly is about. Beyond all this she is without a doubt my bestest friend in the whole wide world!


The Second: Lisa Marie (Hymas) Willey:

Lisa: She is the most gentle of all my sisters, she does things with so much care and concern for others. So wonderfully low key and relaxed, she is always laughing and smiling. Lisa from day one has always made me feel like an original Hymas gal.

The Third: Jenny Ann (Hymas) Purdie:

Jenny: She is so amazingly accepting of all of those around her, soooo very non-judgmental especially of me and my many moods. She always allows me to be who I am ... human. Jenny is the little sis I always wanted and never had. I am sure she gets sick of my advice on how to live her life but she always listens. Always likes to make you consider the other side of the coin, I like that quality in people. Jenny, truly has more faith in God than I can ever dream of having, she is a great example for me of unconditional love! Ooot Oooo Jenny !

The Fourth: Liz (Horrocks) Hymas:


Liz: Okay so Liz may very well be the funniest chick I know! She is always making me laugh with her obsession with the words "butt" and "poo". Liz is the most real person I have ever encountered. Sooo very low maintence in all aspects of her life. She rarely gets offended, this quality in a woman is amazing to me. I can talk openly with her about my gripes and she never changes her outlook on things she just listens.

God has blessed me abundantly with sisters!! I love them they are such strong women ... such beautiful women!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so awesome, Tommi! Thanks for such a great post. I love you!!

Dan and Gram said...

What sweet tributes! I would say you certainly fit in with these very special women. You are sensitive, beautiful, and care more about others than yourself. Your positive attitude makes you someone everyone wants to be around. We all love TOMMI!

Liz Hymas said...

Tommi, my obsession with butt and poo was our little secret! Really? I need to change that. But, thanks! You are great, and I just adore you.