Thursday, January 17, 2008

As some of you know Grace loves to read her "bookies", a friend of mine let me borrow her daughters "my Reverance book". It is this cute little book with a variety of pictures of the temple, jesus, prophets, 13 articles of faith, family pics and of children with Christ etc. etc. etc.. Next to the pictures there are scpritures that correspond to the pic., it's use is mainly for reverant sacrament entertainment. These are the cutest books, I love them! Well long story short I caught Grace reading her's yesterday and thought a few of you would enjoy it. Listen closely ...

If you want a book or information on the book go to www.the handcartco.com.

7 comments:

The Cannons said...

She is such a little talker. I can't believe how much hair she has!! I guess she looks different because I haven't seen her for 5 months. Sad!!! I can't wait until this summer!! Loved the "amen" at the end. What a sweetheart!!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

What a little sweetie! She really is so beautiful! I can't belive the cute amen, priceless. she can talk so well, your such a great mom!

Darger Party of 3 said...

So precious!! I love this video.

Amberlynn said...

She is adorable!!

Jen said...

She is the cutest! Give my Gracie a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

What a precocious little darling! Just like her mother, and I guess her father has some influence on her as well. She's a lucky little lady. We loved the reading video, but it was difficult for us to hear Gracie...can we turn the music down without loosing Gracie's chatter?

Brandi said...

This is great. I love how you ask her questions and she yells the answers at you like she's so annoyed you are interrupting her. lol. She's so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown. Crazy.