Monday, August 29, 2011

The other man ...

True there is another man in my life and although he will never take the place of my sweet husband he is running a close race in stealing my heart. No No Bean's I would like to give some fun facts about who you are at 2 years of age:
  • You love to go and go and go ... "a go to work" "a go to sissy" a go to store" " a go out" all day long you want to "a go"
  • Shoes... major fashion accessory in your world, they are the first thing on and the last thing off. Honestly I think you can go without clothes but not without shoes. We try our best to keep you out of girls shoes but you don't care a shoe is a shoe.
  • Car's! Oh the obsession has started early, I would not be the least bit surprised if one day you had a vintage car collection. Oh and every car is named McQueen it seems.
  • Huggies, not to be confused with the diaper brand. You love to give huggies and the best ones too! You are my affectionate little man with lots of love to give.
  • No mean yes, literally it does. Noah do you want chocolate? No. Noah do you want milk? No. Noah do you want to play? No. All answers point to No however you mean yes.
  • Kicking and Screaming a talent in which you inherited from your father according to Grammy. Hell hath no fury like a toddler scorned. You throw your tantrums well I must say, strategically and ever so carefully placing your self on the floor and then the big production. Bravo son, Bravo. Hopefully you will out grown them as your father did and not your mother.
  • Your gifts according to mom: Laughter, love, smiles, determination, unafraid and silliness.
Happy Birthday Noah, every day is a great day to be you and be with you!

2 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

love it~

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so glad I found your web site, I really found
you by accident, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and
would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved
it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.


My blog post :: coffee flavoring