Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To My Sweets~

What can I say other than you are amazing! There is this quote that says "choose thy love, love thy choice." I couldn't be happier and more in love with my choice to be with you. There are no words that can adequately express how wonderful you are to me and our family -- notably, how wonderful you have been over these last months taking care of me and Gracie. Playing mommy/daddy/husband is a busy, tiring task I am sure, that is a lot of hats for one person to wear. Thank you my love, thank you! You continue to amaze me and bless my life. Ours is a sweet life!

I love you babe!

Me~

2 comments:

Dan and Gram said...

So nice to have you back, Tommi; you have a way with words. Many blessed miracles have come to your family. We're thankful to be a part of them. We love you all.

Beach Mommy said...

Welcome back momma ~ now can we have another picture of Noah?? Hug you fam for us.