Saturday, January 24, 2009

V Day ... be prepared!!

V day is almost here !!!! Why not make this Valentines Day one to remember. Here are a few ideas that I thought were unique and fun. Remember this year Valentines is on a Saturday so you have all day with your sweetheart:
  • Borrow a puppy and walk around the park with hot chocolate
  • Rent a tandem bike and ride it at the beach or park
  • Fly a Kite
  • Build a fort and do "it" (after the kids are asleep of course)
  • Challenge eachother to find a song that reminds you of the other and share the lyrics over dinner. Sounds cheesy but I promise it is cool. Print the lyrics and frame them for your bedroom.
  • Gondola ride at the beach http://www.gondolacompany.com/
  • Sunset picnic with chocolate covered strawberries
  • Cut up a bunch of hearts and for every heart put I love you more than ... sleeping in, pedicures, warm days etc.
  • Or just do "it". :)

Share your ideas I would love to hear them!!! Have a fun rememberable Valentines day this year I am sure the Mister will love it.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Dan and I are going to play games all day!

Laura H. said...

Cute ideas Tommi. Something I love doing is The 14 Days of Valentines. It's an idea I got back when we were first married. You get them some little present each day of February until V-Day. It could be something little like candy or something more. The person who gave me the idea said she hides her hubby's presents and he has fun finding them each day. I really think guys like to be spoiled too on V-Day even if they pretend it's a "girl's holiday." :)

Liz Hymas said...

I'm pretty sure that here in El Centro, the only thing on that list that would even apply to us is the last one. Ha!
Ps. I like your solution to potty training...just make Steve do it. That way all the stress is off me right?

Bonnie said...

Okay, so I had a good laugh! You are so cute putting those up. The cutest is that you guys will do such sweet little romantic things!

Beach Mommy said...

I need to remember to do more for 'us' more often... you're cute!