Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Besties ... I got to see my most favorite girls in the world while I was up in Utah last week!! I never get to see both of my cousins but this time we got to hang just like old times. I have watched these two girls grow up and they are not only cousins but truly my bestest buds. I just love them and their fun energy!!!

Megan (to my left) is the sweetest person you will ever meet in your life, truly a gem. She has the most contagious laugh in the world.

Kathryn (to my right) is and always will be the strongest woman on the planet. She has so much strength and courage. She is always up for fun and makes me laugh so hard I pee my pants.

I love you my besties, I miss all our hang out times and the laughter you bring to my life!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beach Mommy said...

I bet you really have peed your pants;)