Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Strike a pose there's nothing to it ... Vogue







I have to say my favorite subject to take pictures of would be my little ham Gracie! She loves to have her pic taken, all I have to say is do something cute or Cheese Burger and she stops and gives me something to work with!! Here are a few of her crazy poses. I put a hat on her that is obviously way to little but way to funny not to share with all of you. The other pics are of Gracies first pony tail, I didn't even have to pull the camera out she asked me to get the camera to take a picture ... oh no what have I created? Little kids are so much fun!! ENJOY my little ham in pictures

4 comments:

J-me Boyce said...

Can I just tell you that I love her! I love those little expressions.

The Cannons said...

Love love love!! I love that little Gracie. I'm glad we got to hang tonight. Keep the pictures rolling. I love seeing what goes on in that Archstone apartment of yours:-) P.S. I hope the clothes fit. It will help you through the next 90 days:-)

Darger Party of 3 said...

She is so cute!!! I cannot get over how fun these pics are. What a great MUSE. Can't wait to shoot together.

Scott and Heidi Family said...

OK, I miss you guys! Will you please come visit us soon??! Cute blog, glad I finally found it.