Monday, July 30, 2007

Mmmm Bloody nips watch out victoria secrets here comes Russ



As a novice to this whole long-distance running thing, I have recently
learned about some important tools--one of which is BodyGlide. It's
sort of a Vaseline-type lubricant, & goes on like a deodorant & you can
put it pretty much anywhere to help prevent chafing.

Well, as I ran in the 80% humidity Saturday morning through Old Town, I
began to notice that many of the people I was passing were looking at me
funny. I looked down at my shirt & then realized that I had forgotten
to put BodyGlide on my nipples.

I had Tommi take a picture when I got home--how do you like the dramatic
face I put on for the camera?

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

Nice Russ. Chase already sent me the picture of your bloody nips. I wish I could have been in Old Town to laugh at you. Hee hee!!