Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today's Conversations

CONVERSATION #1:

Grace: "Mommy, how come No-No Beans doesn't have tears?"
Mommy: "I don't think his eyes can produce tears yet, baby."
Grace: "Mommy, I know! Maybe his nose produces tears that projects them to his eyes!"

What four year old says "projects"?

CONVERSATION #2:

Grace: "Mommy, can we play Mama Mia music?"
Mommy: "Yes, what would you like to hear?"
Grace: "Lay all your love on me, except when we do the hand motions, be sure to point to me so that you lay all your love on me and not on you because I am your daughter."

My Gracie girl you crack me up, thanks for keeping life light for me!

4 comments:

Jen said...

So glad you are documenting these! How fun! She's a cutie---miss her.

Liz Hymas said...

LOLOLOL!!!! She is so funny! "Lay all you love on ME and not YOU!" Smart little gril!

Bonnie said...

Darling! By the way, I need your address! Are you in the process of moving now? Good luck, and Merry Christmas!

Bonnie said...

Darling! By the way, I need your address! Are you in the process of moving? Good luck, and Merry Christmas!