Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Feeding the fish

Grace and I took off to Vegas for a week and a few days while Daddy was in NY. I love going to Vegas, not so fond of the weather but the company is a lot of fun to have around and it is 24/7 that I have someone to play with when I am there! We got to hang with my sis and her family and then went to Papa's house (my dad) for a few days. He took us skiing at Lake Meade. This is always a fun trip because we get to feed the fish. The fish frenzy is like nothing I have ever seen. You throw popcorn out and they come by the hundreds--I swear if I had the guts I could walk on them. Grace loves it because for every one piece of popcorn she throws out she gets to eat two pieces. Look at my little one share (now if only we could apply that concept to her human friends--ha, ha, ha).




My little bro's decided to go a little Bear Grills on me by luring the fish and catching them with their hands. Unfortunatley the efforts were fruitless, but comical to watch!

Uncle Luke and Grace feeding more fish!







1 comment:

Cyndi said...

So Lake Mead is so incredibly disgusting. A few years ago this idiot let a couple of baby crocodiles or alligators go in Lake Mead and freaked everybody out. It is huge though and fun to play on. I have been there to see those crazy carp at the docks and it is insane. You totally feel like you could walk on them. When we were there the birds were walking on them. Having to pay 8 bucks for a bag of popcorn though was a little ridiculous! Next time we'll remember to bring our own!