Monday, April 21, 2008

Growing Up


It seems every time I turn around Grace has gotten bigger, she speaks in complete sentences for the most part, my assistance is no longer need at the potty and has been replaced with her announcement that she will be going and or has finished going. Grace can find the nursery on her own at church and doesn't need me to walk her in, I fear I embarrass her by walking there. Our newly found trick is her ability to get in and out of the jeep on her own oh and taking off her seat belt (gulp). I think really the only thing she needs me for physically is to get her "Milky". Don't get me wrong there are still moments of needing mom such as reading time, breakfast, lunch and dinner and the occasional quarter needed at the gum ball machine. I always laughed and shrugged off the comment from parents about how fast they grow up and to savor every moment and so here I find myself repeating the words to all of you. I have a kid not a baby, where does the time go?

2 comments:

Jen said...

SO cute! Kate as that same little top from Jack and Janie! Good taste Tommers!

The Cannons said...

I'm weeping!!