Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grace Phrases ...

Those of you with children probably have compiled a list in your head and or on paper of the many funny things or daily phrases your children say. I was thinking of a few of my Gracie favorites today and would love to share them:
  • "I'm to big." this is said when she can't reach things.



  • "I am very, very busy." everything is "very, very" to being tired, to being hungry the list goes on.


  • "CVDVD"s", this is meant to be DVD's


  • "Uh, coldie." she says this when she is cold.


  • "Muwkie" = Milk


  • "I'm angry, stop talking to you mom." need I explain this one?



  • "Oh yeah, wahoo, shake your booty, oh yeah!" Celebratory song ... dance inlcuded.


  • "Good morning Mommy, what you dreamin?" every morning we ask eachother about our dreams, she always says shamu. I say daddy and a maide, this is an ethier or, certainly not the two together ha, ha, ha.


  • "I'm not a cutie, I'm Gracie Hymas!" When ever I say she is cute, or my baby, or grumpy yada, yada, yada (sinfeld tribute) she say's this.



  • And I can't really make out any of the words but on a typical day Grace loves to sing and it is usually about numbers, shamu, or going to the potty or any combination of the three. She belts them out, kind of funny when it is at the grocery store and people are watching.

I could go on forever, there are so many funny things she says in the day. I may add to the list when my memory is serving me better.

5 comments:

Ashley McNair said...

So sweet! What a cutie Grace is! I love the picture. Happy belated birthday Tommi!

Misty said...

So cute. That picture is amazing. I love the cute things kids say. She will have fun reading this one day.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Too dang cute! I love Grace, that sassy thing! and that picture, wow! love love love.

Beach Mommy said...

Hey old lady!!! My birthday was 2 days before yours - Happy happy birthday!! We miss being close to hang out. That little lady of yours is adorable!!

Unknown said...

Oh, that makes me miss her so much!